About Arora Hotel
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- Fax Service
Food & beverage
- Restaurants Aircon
- Restaurants Highchair
Swimming & soaking
- Pool Indoor
Fitness & recreation
- Sunbathing Terrace
- Tanning Studio
- Aircon Indiv
- Beach Parasols
- Beach Sandy
- Beach Sunloungers
Near by hotel
- Distance of city centre within 6 km
- Distance of tourist centre within 6 km
- Distance of beach Only 200 metres
- Distance of shopping less than 5 km away
- Distance of restaurants less than 5 km away
- Distance of bars pubs less than 5 km away
- Distance of nightclubs less than 5 km away
- Distance of public transport Only 200 metres
- Distance of bus station less than 5 km away
Useful information about the hotel
- Checkin 2 PM
- Checkout 12 AM
- Number of rooms 0
- Number of suits 0
- Number of villas 0
- Year Hotel Built 2006
- Year Hotel Last Renovated 2011
- Infant 0-2 yrs Stay for free if using existing bedding. Note, if you need a cot there may be an extra charge.
- Children 3-12 yrs Must use an extra bed
- Guests over 12 years old are considered as adults.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.
- When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- The hotel was built in 2006. Guests are welcomed at the accommodation, which has a total of 92 rooms. In the air-conditioned establishment, travellers are welcomed at the reception area with 24-hour reception and a 24-hour check-in/check-out service. Most storeys are accessible by lift. Amenities include a safe and a currency exchange service. Wireless internet access in public areas allows guests to stay connected. Among the culinary options available at the hotel are a restaurant, a dining area, a café and a bar. Travellers can buy daily essentials at the supermarket. Children can have a great time playing in the playground. Additional facilities at the accommodation include a playroom. Those arriving in their own vehicles can leave them in the car park of the establishment. Additional services include medical assistance, room service, a laundry service and a hairdresser.
- Each of the rooms is appointed with air conditioning, central heating and a bathroom. Most rooms feature a balcony with a view for guests' enjoyment. The carpeted accommodation units feature a double bed. Cots are available for younger guests. A safe and a minibar are also available. Guests will also find a mini fridge included as standard. Internet access, a telephone, a TV and WiFi add to the comfort of the holiday. Rooms suitable for wheelchair access are bookable. The bathrooms are fitted with a shower and a bathtub. A hairdryer can also be found in each of the bathrooms. Bathrooms with wheelchair access can also be booked.
- A refreshing dip in the indoor or outdoor pool is an enjoyable way to cool down on hot days. A terrace, sun loungers and parasols are available. There is also a poolside snack bar. Water sports enthusiasts are offered diving. Travellers can take advantage of a wide range of indoor sports at the hotel, including a gym, table tennis, gymnastics and aerobics. The accommodation offers various wellness options, including a hammam and a solarium, or for a fee, a sauna, a steam bath and massage treatments. The diverse and entertaining leisure facilities include live music and a disco. Copyright GIATA 2004 - 2016. Multilingual, powered by www.giata.com for client no. 126039
- Catering options available at the establishment include bed and breakfast, half board and all-inclusive. Available meals include breakfast, lunch and dinner. The hotel also offers snacks. Options include alcohol-free drinks and alcoholic beverages.
- The following credit cards are accepted at the accommodation: American Express, VISA, Diners Club and MasterCard.
Be the first person to comment
By adding your own, you can help improve the hotel service and service to the guests
To post comments, you need to enter your account first