Lares Park Hotel
About Lares Park Hotel
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- Fax Service
Food & beverage
- Restaurant Smokingarea
- Restaurants Aircon
- Restaurants Highchair
- Restaurants Nosmokingarea
- Tea Coffee
Fitness & recreation
Swimming & soaking
- Pool Indoor
Near by hotel
- Distance of city centre Only 50 metres
- Distance of tourist centre Just in hotel!
- Distance of sea Only 200 metres
- Distance of shopping Only 50 metres
- Distance of restaurants Only 50 metres
- Distance of bars pubs Only 50 metres
- Distance of nightclubs Only 50 metres
- Distance of public transport Only 50 metres
- Distance of bus station Only 50 metres
- Distance of train station Just in hotel!
- Distance of station Only 50 metres
Useful information about the hotel
- Checkin 2 PM
- Checkout 12 AM
- Number of rooms 0
- Number of suits 10
- Number of villas 0
- Year Hotel Built 1999
- Year Hotel Last Renovated 2008
- Infant 0-2 yrs Stay for free if using existing bedding. Note, if you need a cot there may be an extra charge.
- Children 3-12 yrs Must use an extra bed
- Guests over 12 years old are considered as adults.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.
- When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- The hotel was built in 1999. Guest accommodation comprises 164 rooms. Most storeys can be reached by lift. Services such as a cloakroom, a safe and a currency exchange service ensure a comfortable stay. Wireless internet access (for a fee) is available to travellers in the public areas. Culinary facilities such as a restaurant, a dining area, a breakfast room, a café and a bar offer food and drink. Additional facilities at the establishment include a newspaper stand. Those arriving in their own vehicles can leave them in the car park of the accommodation. Available services and facilities include a babysitting service, medical assistance, room service, a laundry service and a hairdresser. In addition, a shuttle service is offered. Lectures, presentations or meetings can be held in one of the 10 conference rooms.
- Each of the rooms is appointed with air conditioning, central heating and a bathroom. The carpeted rooms feature a double bed or a king-size bed. A safe and a minibar are also available. Additional features include a mini fridge and a tea/coffee station. An ironing set is also available for guests' convenience. Little extras, including internet access, a telephone, a TV and a radio, contribute to a great stay. Slippers are laid out in each of the rooms. Rooms suitable for wheelchair access are bookable. The bathrooms are fitted with a shower and a bathtub. A hairdryer and bathrobes are provided for everyday use. Bathrooms with wheelchair access can also be booked. The hotel offers non-smoking rooms and smoking rooms.
- The establishment features various options for cooling off on hot days, including a pool and an indoor pool. The hot tub is the perfect place to relax. The poolside bar serves a selection of refreshing drinks. There are a variety of leisure options to choose from including a gym, a spa, a sauna, a steam bath, a hammam, a beauty salon and massage treatments. Copyright GIATA 2004 - 2016. Multilingual, powered by www.giata.com for client no. 126039
- Catering options available at the accommodation include bed and breakfast, half board and full board. Guests can choose to book options such as breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- The following credit cards are accepted at the hotel: American Express, VISA, Diners Club, JCB and MasterCard.
Be the first person to comment
By adding your own, you can help improve the hotel service and service to the guests
To post comments, you need to enter your account first