Grand Hyatt Istanbul
About Grand Hyatt Istanbul
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- Fax Service
Food & beverage
- Restaurant Smokingarea
- Restaurants Aircon
- Restaurants Highchair
- Restaurants Nosmokingarea
- Tea Coffee
Swimming & soaking
- Pool Indoor
- Aircon Indiv
Fitness & recreation
- Tanning Studio
Near by hotel
- Distance of city centre Just in hotel!
- Distance of tourist centre Just in hotel!
- Distance of park Just in hotel!
- Distance of shopping Just in hotel!
- Distance of restaurants Just in hotel!
- Distance of bars pubs Just in hotel!
- Distance of nightclubs Just in hotel!
- Distance of public transport Just in hotel!
- Distance of train station Just in hotel!
Useful information about the hotel
- Checkin 2 PM
- Checkout 12 AM
- Number of rooms 0
- Number of suits 27
- Number of villas 0
- Year Hotel Built 1993
- Year Hotel Last Renovated 2003
- Infant 0-2 yrs Stay for free if using existing bedding. Note, if you need a cot there may be an extra charge.
- Children 3-12 yrs Must use an extra bed
- Guests over 12 years old are considered as adults.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.
- When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- This hotel was built in 1993. Travellers can feel at home in one of the 360 rooms. A lobby and a reception are available to guests. Most of the storeys can be reached by lift. Services such as a cloakroom, a safe and a currency exchange service ensure a comfortable stay. Wireless internet access (for a fee) is available to travellers in the public areas. Culinary facilities such as a restaurant, a dining area, a café, a bar and a pub offer food and drink. Various shops are available, including a supermarket. The grounds of the establishment feature a playground and an attractive garden. Additional features at the accommodation include a newspaper stand and a playroom. Guests arriving by car can leave their vehicles in the garage (for a fee) or in the car park. Additional services include medical assistance, room service, a laundry service and a hairdresser. Lectures, presentations or meetings can be held in one of the 13 conference rooms.
- Each of the rooms is appointed with air conditioning, central heating, a kitchen and a bathroom. The carpeted accommodation units feature a double bed. A safe, a minibar and a desk are also available. Additional features include a fridge, a mini fridge and a tea/coffee station. Little extras, including internet access, a telephone, a TV, a radio and WiFi, contribute to a great stay. Rooms suitable for wheelchair access are bookable. The bathrooms are fitted with a shower and a bathtub. A hairdryer and bathrobes are provided for everyday use. Bathrooms with wheelchair access can also be booked. The hotel offers non-smoking rooms and smoking rooms.
- A refreshing dip in the indoor or outdoor pool is an enjoyable way to cool down on hot days. Sun loungers provide a great place to sunbathe. There is also a poolside snack bar. Those wishing to enjoy sports whilst on holiday can enjoy tennis on-site. Guests of the establishment can enjoy indoor activities, including a gym. The accommodation offers various wellness options, including a spa, a sauna, a steam bath and a solarium, or for a fee, a hammam, a beauty salon and massage treatments. A disco and a kids' club are among the available leisure options. Copyright GIATA 2004 - 2016. Multilingual, powered by www.giata.com for client no. 126039
- Travellers can choose from a range of snacks and meals including breakfast, lunch or dinner. Staff are also happy to provide special dietary cuisine.
- The following credit cards are accepted at the hotel: American Express, VISA, Diners Club and MasterCard.
Be the first person to comment
By adding your own, you can help improve the hotel service and service to the guests
To post comments, you need to enter your account first