Rose Rayhaan by Rotana
About Rose Rayhaan by Rotana
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- Fax Service
Food & beverage
- Restaurants Aircon
- Restaurants Highchair
- Restaurants Nosmokingarea
- Tea Coffee
Swimming & soaking
- Aircon Indiv
Fitness & recreation
- Sunbathing Terrace
Near by hotel
- Distance of city centre 10-minute walk away
- Distance of bus station within 12 km
- Distance of train station Only 100 metres
Useful information about the hotel
- Checkin 2 PM
- Checkout 12 AM
- Number of rooms 0
- Number of suits 0
- Number of villas 0
- Year Hotel Built 2006
- Year Hotel Last Renovated
- Infant 0-2 yrs Stay for free if using existing bedding. Note, if you need a cot there may be an extra charge.
- Children 3-12 yrs Must use an extra bed
- Guests over 12 years old are considered as adults.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.
- When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- The hotel was built in 2006. The air-conditioned establishment comprises a total of 482 rooms. At the accommodation, travellers are welcomed at the reception area with 24-hour reception and a 24-hour check-in/check-out service. Most storeys are accessible by lift. Amenities include a safe and a currency exchange service. Wireless internet access is available to guests in the public areas. Among the culinary options available at the hotel are a restaurant, a dining area, a breakfast room and a café. Various shops are available, including a supermarket. Travellers arriving by car can leave their vehicles in the garage or in the car park. Additional services include a babysitting service, medical assistance, room service, a laundry service and a hairdresser. In addition, a shuttle service is offered.
- Each of the rooms is appointed with air conditioning, central heating, a kitchen and a bathroom. The carpeted rooms feature a double bed or a king-size bed. A safe and a minibar are also available. There is a fully-equipped kitchenette with a fridge, a mini fridge, a microwave and a tea/coffee station. An ironing set is also available for guests' convenience. Little extras, including internet access, a telephone, a TV, a radio and WiFi (for a fee), contribute to a great stay. Rooms suitable for wheelchair access are bookable. The bathrooms are fitted with a shower and a bathtub. A hairdryer and bathrobes are available for everyday use. The establishment offers family rooms and non-smoking rooms.
- The accommodation features an outdoor pool and a children's pool. A sun terrace, sun loungers and parasols are also available. The hot tub is the perfect place to relax. The poolside bar serves a selection of refreshing drinks. Those wishing to enjoy sports whilst on holiday can enjoy archery on-site. Sport and leisure facilities at the hotel include a gym and gymnastics. Various wellness options are available at the establishment, including a spa, a sauna, a steam bath, a beauty salon and massage treatments. Copyright GIATA 2004 - 2016. Multilingual, powered by www.giata.com for client no. 126039
- Catering options available at the accommodation include bed and breakfast, half board and full board. Guests can choose to book options such as breakfast, lunch or dinner. Gluten-free meals and vegetarian dishes can be prepared on request. The show cooking is a particular attraction.
- The following credit cards are accepted at the hotel: American Express, VISA, Diners Club and MasterCard.
Be the first person to comment
By adding your own, you can help improve the hotel service and service to the guests
To post comments, you need to enter your account first