The Montien Hotel Bangkok
About The Montien Hotel Bangkok
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- Fax Service
Food & beverage
- Restaurants Nosmokingarea
Swimming & soaking
Fitness & recreation
- Sunbathing Terrace
Near by hotel
- Distance of shopping Only 5 metres
- Distance of public transport Only 200 metres
- Distance of station Only 100 metres
Useful information about the hotel
- Checkin 2 PM
- Checkout 12 AM
- Number of rooms 0
- Number of suits 13
- Number of villas 0
- Year Hotel Built 1967
- Year Hotel Last Renovated 2009
- Infant 0-2 yrs Stay for free if using existing bedding. Note, if you need a cot there may be an extra charge.
- Children 3-12 yrs Must use an extra bed
- Guests over 12 years old are considered as adults.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.
- When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- The hotel was built in 1967. Travellers are welcomed at the establishment, which has a total of 475 rooms. At the accommodation, guests are welcomed at the reception area with 24-hour reception and a 24-hour check-in/check-out service. The individual storeys can easily be reached via the lift or stairs. Amenities include a safe and a currency exchange service. Internet access in public areas allows travellers to stay connected. Various gastronomic options are available, including a restaurant, a dining area, a café, a bar and a pub. Various shops are available, including a supermarket. Those arriving in their own vehicles can leave them in the car park of the hotel. Available services and facilities include room service, a laundry service and a hairdresser.
- Each of the rooms is appointed with air conditioning and a bathroom. The carpeted rooms feature a double bed or a king-size bed. A safe and a minibar are also available. A fridge and a mini fridge ensure a comfortable stay. Internet access, a telephone, a TV and a radio add to the comfort of the holiday. The bathrooms are fitted with a shower and a bathtub. A hairdryer is also available. The establishment offers family rooms and non-smoking rooms.
- The accommodation features a pool and an outdoor pool. The sun loungers and parasols on the sun terrace offer a great place to unwind. There is also a poolside snack bar. Leisure options at the hotel include a gym, a sauna and beauty salon, or for a fee, massage treatments. Fun and entertainment are offered by a disco. Copyright GIATA 2004 - 2016. Multilingual, powered by www.giata.com for client no. 126039
- Half board is bookable. Guests can choose to book options such as breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- The following credit cards are accepted at the establishment: American Express, VISA, Diners Club, JCB and MasterCard.
Be the first person to comment
By adding your own, you can help improve the hotel service and service to the guests
To post comments, you need to enter your account first