Ibis Bangkok Sathorn
About Ibis Bangkok Sathorn
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- Fax Service
- Tea Coffee
Food & beverage
- Restaurant Smokingarea
- Restaurants Aircon
- Restaurants Highchair
- Restaurants Nosmokingarea
Swimming & soaking
- Aircon Indiv
Fitness & recreation
- Entertainment Kids
Near by hotel
- Distance of shopping Only 400 metres
- Distance of public transport Just in hotel!
- Distance of bus station Just in hotel!
- Distance of station Just in hotel!
Useful information about the hotel
- Checkin 2 PM
- Checkout 12 AM
- Number of rooms 0
- Number of suits 0
- Number of villas 0
- Year Hotel Built 2008
- Year Hotel Last Renovated
- Infant 0-2 yrs Stay for free if using existing bedding. Note, if you need a cot there may be an extra charge.
- Children 3-12 yrs Must use an extra bed
- Guests over 12 years old are considered as adults.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.
- When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- This hotel was built in 2008. Travellers can feel at home in one of the 213 rooms. The upper floors of the establishment can be accessed by lift. Services such as a safe and a currency exchange service ensure a comfortable stay. Wireless internet access in public areas (for a fee) allows guests to stay connected. Among the culinary options available at the accommodation are a restaurant, a dining area and a bar. Those arriving in their own vehicles can leave them in the car park of the hotel for a fee. Facilities include a laundry service. Active guests can make use of the bicycle hire service (for a fee) to explore the surrounding area.
- Each of the rooms is appointed with air conditioning and a bathroom. Most rooms also feature a terrace for relaxation. A double bed ensures a good night's sleep. A safe and a desk are also available. Additional features include a mini fridge and a tea/coffee station. An ironing set is also available for travellers' convenience. Little extras, including internet access, a telephone, a TV and WiFi, contribute to a great stay. Rooms suitable for wheelchair access are bookable. Amenities in the bathrooms include a shower. A hairdryer can also be found in each of the bathrooms. Bathrooms with wheelchair access can also be booked. The establishment offers family rooms and non-smoking rooms.
- Guests can enjoy a varied leisure programme thanks to the range of sport and entertainment options available. The accommodation features a children's pool. The terrace is a great place to while away the time. The poolside bar serves a selection of refreshing drinks. The hotel offers a sauna (for a fee) to guests. An entertainment programme is offered for children. Copyright GIATA 2004 - 2016. Multilingual, powered by www.giata.com for client no. 126039
- Half board is bookable. Guests can choose to book options such as breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- The following credit cards are accepted at the establishment: American Express, VISA, Diners Club and MasterCard.
Be the first person to comment
By adding your own, you can help improve the hotel service and service to the guests
To post comments, you need to enter your account first