The Marmara Antalya
About The Marmara Antalya
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- Fax Service
Food & beverage
- Restaurant Smokingarea
- Restaurants Aircon
- Restaurants Nosmokingarea
- Tea Coffee
Fitness & recreation
- Sunbathing Terrace
- Tanning Studio
Swimming & soaking
- Pool Indoor
- Beach Parasols
- Beach Rocky
- Beach Sunloungers
Near by hotel
- Distance of city centre less than 5 km away
- Distance of shopping 10-minute walk away
Useful information about the hotel
- Checkin 2 PM
- Checkout 12 AM
- Number of rooms 0
- Number of suits 2
- Number of villas 0
- Year Hotel Built 2005
- Year Hotel Last Renovated
- Infant 0-2 yrs Stay for free if using existing bedding. Note, if you need a cot there may be an extra charge.
- Children 3-12 yrs Must use an extra bed
- Guests over 12 years old are considered as adults.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.
- When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- The hotel was built in 2005. Travellers can enjoy a pleasant stay in one of the 238 rooms. In the air-conditioned establishment, guests are welcomed at the reception area with 24-hour reception and a 24-hour check-in/check-out service. Most storeys are accessible by lift. Amenities include a currency exchange service. Wireless internet access is available to travellers in the public areas. Among the culinary options available at the accommodation are a restaurant, a dining area, a breakfast room and a bar. Shopping facilities are also available. There is also a garden. Additional features at the hotel include a TV room, a playroom and a library. Guests arriving by car can leave their vehicles in the garage or in the car park. Available services and facilities include medical assistance, room service, a laundry service and a hairdresser.
- Each of the rooms is appointed with air conditioning, central heating and a bathroom. Many rooms feature a sea view, which further enhances the ambience. The rooms have a double bed or a king-size bed. There is also a safe and, for a fee, a minibar. Additional features include a mini fridge and a tea/coffee station. Internet access, a telephone, a TV and WiFi (no extra charge) add to the comfort of the holiday. Rooms suitable for wheelchair access are bookable. The bathrooms are fitted with a shower and a bathtub. A hairdryer can also be found in each of the bathrooms. Bathrooms with wheelchair access can also be booked. The establishment offers family rooms and non-smoking rooms.
- A refreshing dip in the indoor or outdoor pool is an enjoyable way to cool down on hot days. The sun loungers and parasols on the sun terrace offer a great place to unwind. The hot tub is the perfect place to relax. There is also a poolside snack bar. With aquafit, or for a fee, water skiing, windsurfing, jet skiing, motor boat rides, banana boat rides, canoeing, sailing, catamaraning and diving, fans of water sports will have plenty of options to choose from. The accommodation offers numerous indoor sporting opportunities, with activities such as a gym, gymnastics and aerobics, or for a fee, billiards. A range of wellness facilities, such as a spa, a sauna, a steam bath and a hammam are offered bringung","addData":}. For a fee, travellers can also take advantage of massage treatments and a solarium. Fun and entertainment are offered by a disco. Copyright GIATA 2004 - 2016. Multilingual, powered by www.giata.com for client no. 126039
- Catering options available at the hotel include bed and breakfast and half board. Guests can choose to book options such as breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- All major credit cards, including American Express, VISA, Diners Club, JCB and MasterCard, are accepted for payment.
Be the first person to comment
By adding your own, you can help improve the hotel service and service to the guests
To post comments, you need to enter your account first