Porto Bello Resort and Spa
About Porto Bello Resort and Spa
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- Fax Service
- Tea Coffee
Food & beverage
- Restaurant Smokingarea
- Restaurants Aircon
- Restaurants Highchair
- Restaurants Nosmokingarea
Fitness & recreation
- Entertainment Kids
- Sunbathing Terrace
- Tanning Studio
Swimming & soaking
- Pool Indoor
- Beach Parasols
- Beach Pebbles
- Beach Sunloungers
Near by hotel
- Distance of city centre within 8 km
- Distance of tourist centre within 8 km
- Distance of beach Only 30 metres
- Distance of sea Only 30 metres
- Distance of restaurants Only 500 metres
- Distance of public transport Only 20 metres
- Distance of bus station within 10 km
- Distance of ski area
Useful information about the hotel
- Checkin 2 PM
- Checkout 12 AM
- Number of rooms 0
- Number of suits 8
- Number of villas 0
- Year Hotel Built 2002
- Year Hotel Last Renovated 2010
- Infant 0-2 yrs Stay for free if using existing bedding. Note, if you need a cot there may be an extra charge.
- Children 3-12 yrs Must use an extra bed
- Guests over 12 years old are considered as adults.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.
- When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- The hotel was built in 2002. Travellers can enjoy a pleasant stay in one of the 346 rooms. In the air-conditioned establishment, guests are welcomed at the reception area with 24-hour reception and a 24-hour check-in/check-out service. Individual storeys are accessible via the lift or stairs. Amenities include a safe and a currency exchange service. Wireless internet access is available to travellers in the public areas. Among the culinary options available at the accommodation are a restaurant, a dining area, a café, a bar and a pub. Various shops are available, including a supermarket. The grounds of the hotel feature a playground and an attractive garden. Additional features at the establishment include a TV room and a playroom. Those arriving in their own vehicles can leave them in the car park of the accommodation. Available services and facilities include a babysitting service, a childcare service, medical assistance, room service, a laundry service and a hairdresser.
- Each of the rooms is appointed with air conditioning, central heating, a living room, a kitchen and a bathroom. Most rooms feature a balcony with a view for guests' enjoyment. Most of the accommodation units offer a side-on sea view. The carpeted rooms feature a double bed or a sofabed. Separate bedrooms are also available. Cots and extra beds are available. A safe and a minibar are also available. A mini fridge and a tea/coffee station ensure a comfortable stay. Internet access, a telephone, a TV and WiFi add to the comfort of the holiday. Rooms suitable for wheelchair access are bookable. The bathrooms are fitted with a shower, a bathtub and a hot tub. A hairdryer can also be found in each of the bathrooms. Bathrooms with wheelchair access can also be booked. The hotel offers family rooms and non-smoking rooms.
- A refreshing dip in the indoor or outdoor pool is an enjoyable way to cool down on hot days. A waterslide offers fun for all ages. The sun loungers and parasols on the sun terrace offer a great place to unwind. The hot tub is the perfect place to relax. Guests can enjoy a range of refreshing drinks at the poolside bar. Variety is provided by the wide range of sporting activities offered at the establishment, for example tennis, bocce, beach volleyball and archery. With aquafit, or for a fee, water skiing, windsurfing, jet skiing, paddle boating, banana boat rides, canoeing, sailing and diving, fans of water sports will have plenty of options to choose from. The accommodation offers numerous indoor sporting opportunities, with activities such as a gym, table tennis, darts, gymnastics and aerobics, or for a fee, billiards. The hotel offers various wellness options, including a spa, a sauna, a steam bath, a hammam and a solarium, or for a fee, a beauty salon, massage treatments and Ayurveda applications. Leisure facilities include live music, a disco, a kids' club and a nightclub. Copyright GIATA 2004 - 2016. Multilingual, powered by www.giata.com for client no. 126039
- All-inclusive is bookable. Guests can choose to book options such as breakfast, lunch or dinner. Staff are also happy to provide special dietary cuisine. Snacks can be enjoyed at the establishment. Drinks are included in the price for travellers. The accommodation offers alcohol-free drinks and alcoholic beverages.
- The following credit cards are accepted at the hotel: American Express, VISA and MasterCard.
Be the first person to comment
By adding your own, you can help improve the hotel service and service to the guests
To post comments, you need to enter your account first